Law Offices of Advocate Jai Wadhwa in collaboration with Kanooniyat is organising a two days’ workshop on the following topics:
- Importance of Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Definition of Fact (Sec. 3)
- Dying Declaration (Sec. 32(1))
- Test Identification Parade (TIP) (Sec. 9) w.r.t Afzal Guru (Parliament attack case) and Aarushi Hemraj Double Murder Case.
- Birth During Marriage Conclusive Proof of Legitimacy (Sec. 112)
- DNA Test, Narco Analysis, Brain Mapping (BEAP) AND Polygraph Test.
- Dog Evidence.
(Both theoretical and Practical Nuances related to the above-mentioned topics will be taught and discussed in detail. Landmark and Recent Judgements of the Supreme Court of India will also be given and important points will be highlighted and discussed. Doubts will be taken thereafter, for better understanding of these topics).
KEYNOTE SPEAKEFR: ADVOCATE JAI WADHWA, ( BA.LL.B., LLM (Queen’s UK), Supreme Court of India
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Advocate Jai Wadhwa primarily practices law at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India with appearances in Delhi High Court and various District Courts in Delhi. He specialises in Criminal Law, Matrimonial Laws and Constitutional Law amongst others. He is also a law pedagogue. He has coached many pupils to reach the top National Law Universities and after attending his webinars/workshops, the same pupils are now excelling in law in their respective colleges. With his sublime knowledge of law and flawless argumentation style, he has aided the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to lay down law for the whole country on important facets of law, thereby his name has been published several times in the SCC in number of reportable judgments. He has successfully completed with scholarship, his post-graduation in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Queen’s University Belfast, UK. He has also aced in several co-curricular activities such as moot courts in the UK by competing against top colleges in the UK. He was the only Indian to have been selected to train and discuss the laws of India Vis-à-vis the UK with the Royal Military Sandhurst Group, a close security group of Queen Elizabeth II, the monarch of the UK.
- The event shall start on time, however, depending on the topic and its requirements, the event might be (only if it is needed) extended by maximum 30 mins.
- Please read the steps of registration carefully and make sure that, you fill and submit google form after paying the fees and that you are added to the what’s app group made for the event as all the required communication with the participants will be made on that group including receiving the link of the session.
- The recording of the webinar and the certificate of participation shall be provided post the event.
DATE & TIME : 15-16 July 2021 ; 5PM – 8PM.
LOCATION: MICROSOFT TEAMS
Google Form Link (Event URL): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_bPjNTqDq_Nhr__L3fN3K4Cr77ReLSWPueRZEs-mnLP_aPw/viewform
|Name: LAW OFFICES OF ADVOCATE JAI WADHWAPhone: 9999551116Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|