About the Organizer
RNB Global University is a private university located at Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The university was established by the Ram Bajaj Foundation Society through the RNB Global University, Bikaner Act, 2015. The University is spread on a 300-acre campus and offers courses in various disciplines.
About the Moot
With successful National Level Moot Court Competitions held during last three years and looking to the demand of Law Centers in the country, RNBGU has undertaken to organize 4th Seth Jagannath Bajaj Memorial RNBGU online National Moot Court Competition.
A legal problem facing the country at present has been made a subject to increase the legal acumen of the student of Law. A further objective is to sharpen the academic and professional excellence in the law students.
The rights of the citizens of India and the spirit to protect the national interests by moving the judicial tribunals would develop in the legal fraternity. The competition also aims to provide an opportunity for law students to exhibit their skill, increase legal awareness and the skills of advocacy.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB for three years or five years course during the current academic year.
Each team shall consist of a maximum 3 members out of which two members shall be the speaker and one researcher. Teams shall specify such counsels with their orders and Researchers at the time of registration and this cannot be changed later during the time of competition.
Registration and Fee Details
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000 (Rupees one thousand only)
The registration fees can be paid through Demand draft or online transfer. The draft should be drawn in the favour of RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY Payable at BIKANER. Registration fees can also be deposited online in the account of
- Name of A/c Holder: RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, payable at Bikaner (Raj.),
- A/c Number: 61276471798
- Bank Name: SBI
- IFSC Code: SBIN003172
How to Submit?
- The registration form completed with all team details must be submitted online on or before 20th January 2021 via email to email@example.com.
- Teams shall post the soft copies of the memorial by 25th January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No subsequent change in the team composition shall be permitted unless any unavoidable circumstance demand so.
- Last date of receipt of registration form and fees: 20th January 2021
- Last date of submitting the soft copy of memorials: 25th January 2021
- Dates of Event: 30th & 31st January 2021
Mr. Ashok Prem: +91-7014220120 (Convener)